Tuesday, November 11, 2008







Well, it wouldn't be much of a family site if I didn't include some things that John was proud of. This would be his current pride and joy. He actually got to hunt a moose this year. The only unfortunate thing is that his best friend Ben actually shot one bigger this year. (sorry honey) He had a great time and we have even eaten some of the beast and have all lived to tell about it.

2 comments:

JC Photography said...

OH yeah I'm so glad you started a blog. It's a great way to keep in touch with family we never see!!! Mine is set to private - but send me your blogger email and I'll add you so you can see it. My email is twinklenstars@hotmail.com
Jenny Nichols Cook

VALERIE said...

WOW NICE JOB JOHN THATS COOL THAT YOU YOU GOT TO GET ONE!
GLAD TO SEE YOU HAVE A BLOG NOW WE CAN KEEP UP ON YOU