Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I haven't posted anything in forever! We haven't really had anything going on except that we are all sick of winter. We have been completing rooms in our house. The project that never seems to end. For those of you who don't know, we bought an old farm house and have spent the last year and half gutting most of it and redoing it. The upstairs has been finished for awhile but we had to move everyone upstairs and make part of the living room into a kids room for the girls. We have moved them all downstairs can I just say Hallelujah!!!!!! It is nice to actually have too to breathe and watch a movie not all camped out on my bed! We have some space although at times this renovation was painful. I will post pictures soon and I'm so grateful that I have a do it all husband. I think he has learned everything from plumbing to trim work and a refresher on electrical but we did everything but installing windows and carpet ourselves. I think we are crazy and I'm sure that those of you who saw where we started will total agree. Having some land made it all worth it. (I think but don't ask John)

2 comments:

JC Photography said...

That's exciting your almost done! I bet your ready to spin cartwheels! Can't wait to see pictures.

Annie Allen said...

I'm excited to see pictures. I have this lame dream of fixing up an old house. Brad is soooo not on board with that. I think it's neat that you've done it though.