Well, we had a birthday at our house. It was Kaitlyn's 9th b-day on March 17. Unfortunately for her I was very very sick. So on her birthday she only got a happy birthday and nothing else. But the Friday before she had a sleepover with two friends. The older they get the less friends I can handle at one time. I think they had a good time. We got pizza and movies. They painted toe nails and I made carmel popcorn for the movie time. I think they stayed up well past their normal bedtime but since out basement is finished I can't hear them all that well so I don't care. But on her b-day they had dance so I took them down and made John bring them home because I could barely sit in the car long enough to get them there but she was a trooper and told me that it was ok that she would take a cake whenever I felt better. What a nice child she is. Well apparently John felt bad about the cake situation and took her to Broulim's after dance and told her she could pick out any cake she wanted but she just cried and cried. When they got home we finally understood that she wanted to wait for me to make her cake because she hates frosting so I always make her coffee cake which doesn't have any frosting and she thought that if she had a cake from Broulims then she wouldn't get one made. Oh well. We ended up making her a cake on Thursday and my mom and dad ate with us and she got her presents from them and then on Saturday her Grandma and Grandpa Fullmer came over and she had a nice time with them as well. I was just proud of her when I didn't feel well that she just kept saying it was fine and that she loved me and wanted me to get better what a great child.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a sweet girl! I'm with her on the frosting... no good. On a side note, I love your wall color! And I hope you're feeling better.
Post a Comment