Thursday, January 28, 2010
Caleb's Philosophy on Marriage
After Todd & Morgan got married, I brought home a picture of the two of them. One morning before school, Caleb and I were sitting on the couch and he was looking at the picture. He's asking me questions about getting whiskers when he gets older and important things for a 5 year old. He then says to me, "will I get married someday?" I said sure you will just make sure and pick a girl who loves Jesus. He sits for a minute and then looks at me and says, "will you help me find a girl?" I told him of course I would (I don't think at 20 he will think that it's a great idea that his mom help but for now it's great). Then he says Todd picked good, Morgan loves Jesus. Jeff picked good because Tausha loves Jesus and Grandpa picked really really good because Grandma loves Jesus and she buys us stuff. I laughed so hard. All the important things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh that just totally made my day!! It's always important that Grandma buys us stuff. LOL!!!
CUTE!!! He's obviously got things figured out - smart kid. I love it.
Post a Comment