Thursday, January 28, 2010

These are a few of the family pictures we had taken this fall. Annie graciously came back from Boise on her birthday and took pictures. I really hate having my picture taken so we haven't had family pictures since I was pregnant with Austin. She did a wonderful job and now I have to decide which one I want to get enlarged for over our fireplace. Decisions, decisions.





2 comments:

JC Photography said...

LOVE THEM!!!! She does such an awesome job! I'd totally go with the first one. You guys look so good, I can't believe how big all you kids are getting. I think your oldest was looking me in the eye at Todd and Morgan's wedding. When did that happen?!

Hills said...

Those pictures are great.. good thing you have a such a good looking family! The first one is the one i would pick! So pretty!