Here is the rest of Christmas pictures. I think that I have finally caught up last year, yeah!!!! Hopefully now I can keep up with it this year instead of getting so far behind.
Here is Christmas morning at our house and then some from Christmas dinner and gifts with Austin side of the family.
I am so impressed with your diligence... good job getting caught up. Seriously, you are a spitting image of Connie in some of those pictures. I have been laughing my head off looking at them. And I'm so over the top impressed with the family vacations! They look fun- and you all survived them and are willing to go on more. That seems like a super feat!!! =)
1 comment:
I am so impressed with your diligence... good job getting caught up. Seriously, you are a spitting image of Connie in some of those pictures. I have been laughing my head off looking at them. And I'm so over the top impressed with the family vacations! They look fun- and you all survived them and are willing to go on more. That seems like a super feat!!! =)
Post a Comment