Monday, January 5, 2009

Megan & Kaitlyn with their loot.
Dad, Tausha, Jeff and Austin

Caleb very excited to open any present just give him something









We had a great time at Grandpa and Grandma Austin's. We all opened presents and had dinner together. For some reason I didn't have any pictures from Grandpa and Grandma Fullmer's on my camera but we had fun with them on Christmas Eve and all the cousins. We also attended a Christmas Eve service at church and were thankful that we could all have a reminder of why we really celebrate Christmas.


3 comments:

Cyndee Bodily said...

Oh my word, Becky, Megan looks just like you!! I swear that picture could be compared to one of you at that age and it would be the same!! That is how I remember you at that age...
Thanks for sharing your christmas!
cb

Annie Allen said...

I agree... She is a spitting image!!! Looks like they made out pretty good in the gift department.

Brian and Krista said...

Hey Becky! I put my blog on private. I need your email addy so I can invite you in! email it to me at brianallenfam@gmail.com